Behringer Xenyx 1002B Mixer
If this is a HIRE ONLY product, please call for info or submit a REQUEST A QUOTE
The Behringer XENYX mixer 1002B is equipped with premium XENYX mic preamps and can easily hold its own against the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps, in terms of sound quality and available headroom. XENYX preamps offer 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from 10 Hz to 200 kHz. It can be run off wall power or via 9V batteries.
The XENYX 1002B comes equipped with mic preamps, phantom power for use with professional-grade condenser mics, 2-Track inputs and outputs, and 60 mm faders. The four stereo channels accept left/right or mono 1/4″ TRS/TR inputs, and three of them also accommodate microphones (with separate Trim controls). The compact Behringer XENYX mixer 1002B mixer also features our highly musical 3-band British EQ, plus an FX and monitor send for each channel. It is housed in a rugged steel chassis.
- Premium ultra-low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Optional battery operation (with 9 V alkaline batteries) allows for mobile operation
- 4 balanced, high-headroom stereo inputs with 3 additional mic inputs
- One FX send and one Monitor send per channel for external FX devices and monitor applications
- Clip LEDs on all channels and dedicated inserts on all mono channels
- Main output plus separate Phones and CD/Tape outputs
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
Contact us to discuss your hire needs or for a custom hire package.