Serving Sydney and Central Coast areas - and further afield by request - we have a wide range of trussing for hire on daily, weekly or longer terms, with industry-standard 290mm and high strength box truss available including load rated / certified, i.e. TUV, options.
LED Screen & Line Array Speaker truss
Licensed rigger available & fully insured for your peace of mind
For larger builds we can also assist with certified truss rigging experts and our in-house team also now includes a licensed dogman (HRW DG) and rigger (HRW RB), also holding an EWPA ticket, who is able to assist with larger builds where crane services, suspension or permanent installs may be required and where the use of scissor or boom lifts may also be necessary.
The majority of our team also hold current white cards which allow us to install truss on live construction sites .
We also hold a $20M public liability policy which contains specific coverage for on-site rigging services
Trussing can provide a huge array of lighting, sound, speaker, banner, screen or product mounting options for instance:
- Exhibitions and trade shows
- Product launches
- Fundraisers and gala events
- Concerts and band events
- Creation of high-profile start and finish lines when used in goalpost configuration - great for running events, cycling events, triathlons and medium temporary spans across racetracks
- Temporary rigging requirements
- Temporary mountings for large scale LED or projection screens
(Scroll down for hire pricing and options)
Trussing is a hugely flexible temporary mounting option for screens, lighting, A/V equipment and more.
Most importantly, truss structures are limited more or less by your imagination. As structures grow in size however, there will be load and construction considerations, and this is where using rated truss becomes important in order that safe loadings and deflections are understood to ensure safety.
Hire our truss sections and accessories to create:
- Lighting goalposts
- Lighting towers
- Mounts for large projector screens or LED display panels
- Towers for small speaker line arrays
- Podiums for lighting or products (great for product launches - warm the truss with washes for greater impact)
- Truss cubes to form a super-strong pop-up or temporary exhibition structure to which you can mount speakers, screens, lighting, banners, products etc.
Your hire options:
We can assist with daily, weekly and longer term hire options for our 290mm box truss components.
Our range includes various 290mm box truss lengths (AKA "sticks"), corners, base and top plates which can be combined in an almost endless set of configurations.
Light it up!
Trussing can also be "warmed" with lighting to add some extra pizzaz to the setup. We can also supply a wide range of suitable lighting including high-power LED par-cans, LED strips, and moving heads. Click here to explore our lighting options.
Our location and delivery / collection options:
We are conveniently located in Hornsby on the Upper North Shore and serve the Sydney metro and Central Coast areas - and further afield by request - for truss hire.
We offer collection and delivery options (additional fee applies) for your trussing requirements. We can also provide assembly for a small additional fee.
Get a quote or find out more:
Contact us to discuss your requirements in further detail or see below for hire pricing of our most popular items. Quotes can also be provided for larger configurations.