BriteQ 100w LED PAR with Barn Doors
$40.00 / night
8 in stock
The BriteQ 100w LED PAR Theatre Spot is an LED theatre spotlight, featuring 100W power, with manual zoom from 10° – 50°, a white COB LED, 4 operation modes, and a selectable response time. The powerful 100W white COB LED makes this theatre spotlight the perfect replacement for the traditional 1000W. With manual controls via rear buttons, as well as a master/slave mode connecting multiple projector where the first controls the other, four different dimmer curves can also be selected. The DMX signal can be selected between Blackout and Freeze depending on the situation, and a robust aluminium housing with a sturdy bracket rounds of this theatre spotlight with a very silent cooling system.
- LED theatre spot with manual 10° ~ 50° zoom.
- Powerful 100W white COB, max 7800 lux @2m (beam angle: 10°)
- Colour frame for use of colour filters and barn doors included
- Color temperature 3200K with high CRI-factor: 85 for natural colors
- LCD-display to select different working modes:
- Standalone (master) Mode : set dimmer + strobe (if needed)
- Master/slave mode: connect several projectors together, the first projector controls the others.
- DMX-controlled, 1CH: dimmer
- DMX-controlled, 2CH: dimmer, strobe
- Selectable lamp behavior: halogen lamp (slow) or led (fast)
- Four dimmer curves: linear, square, inverse square, S-curve
- In case of DMX failure you can choose between blackout and freeze mode.
- Partly extruded black anodized aluminium housing with strong bracket
- Neutrik PowerCon in/outputs: easy daisy chaining of several units.
- Both 3pin & 5pin DMX in/outputs for maximum compatibility
- Forced very low noise fan cooling (31dB @ 1m)
Please contact us to discuss your needs and arrange a hire or rental.