Allen & Heath Zed 428 mixer
If this is a HIRE ONLY product, please call for info or submit a REQUEST A QUOTE
Hire our top of the range mixer for your next event – the Allen & Heath Zed428.
With 28 channels of live mixing, the Allen & Heath Zed428 has enough channels for even the largest event, and heaps of flexibility for tuning the live mix on the fly.
- 24 mono channels
- 2 dual stereo inputs with 4-band EQ
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
- Channel insert
- Super wide gain ‘DuoPre’ mic line input
- 4-band EQ with 2 swept mids and in/out switch
- Illuminated mute
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL & peak warning indicator
- ALPS 100mm faders
- 6 auxiliary sends (2 pre, 2 post, 2 pre/post)
- 4 sub groups fed from each channel
- All inputs with level control
- 12 bar meters
- L, R and M main mix outputs
- 2 matrix sections available; can send output to USB
- Individual channel 48V phantom power
- Direct output on every mono channel
- Peak and signal indication on every channel
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Master level controls on all outputs
- Easy to use layout – all connections and controls on top surface
Element ICT carries an extensive range of audio, lighting, stage, trussing and visual equipment suitable for events right up to 5,000 capacity and we have worked to ensure that our inventory suits a wide range of tech riders from concert touring through exhibition and live stage production requirements. With experienced light and sound designers and backed up by a dedicated production team with a large inventory of the leading equipment, we have a solution for every event; whatever the size, venue or location.
Contact us today for custom, bespoke and large hire packages, or call us direct on (02) 9477 3757 for a friendly discussion on your requirements and our best pricing.